RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Interphase Vista

Jon,

   I noticed a typo in my email reply...

   The cable can be cut so as to avoid having to send this plug-in cable connection (at this cable's end) thru the smaller thru hull connection. (If this hull fitting is made to pass but this single interface cable as a whole.) It would then be reconnected once within the submarine as I have done.

   Don't want to confuse anyone...

                                                                                                                                           David Bartsch