RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Interphase Vista

Greg,
   A transducer head is showing on ebay now but is going for a high price...If at all possible get ahold of this and I will aid you in adapting it for use aboard your sub. It will be worth its weight in gold. Its going for close to $400.00. The ability to avoid underwater objects: Priceless!
Look under ebay under Interphase.
                                                                                                                                                  David Bartsch