[PSUBS-MAILIST] Business Oppertunity?

Hi All,

I recieved this message from my website.  This isnt for me, but someone else may want to take this up.  Particually as he says "a good amount of money".

Anyway, i know nothing more than this email.  I pointed him in the direction of some professional comanies and also said i would ask the group.

Contact me off list if your interested.

James

Hey,
I am searching for a remote controlled submarine online. I'm currently a junior at Tulane and I am interested in building a submarine controlled by a laptop wirelessly. I own a 34' sail boat and I'd like to have a submarine that can be controlled from the boat, maybe even automatically follow my GPS location.

I don't have a lot of experience in this field and I would like to know the level of difficulty in creating this simple robot. It needs to be at least 6 feet long with room for a large camera and plenty of battery power to at least for a day or more.

I want to pay someone a good amount of money to creative this so my questions is if you could help by giving me advice, referring me to a company that can produce this submarine, or (if you think you are fit for this project) to create it yourself. Another option is for you to create either a simple list of necessary software and gadgets to make this in which I am willing to pay you with Paypal (using eBay) for your time.

If you want nothing to do with this at least refer me to someone else, I have enough funds to make anyone happy to work on this project. Thanks for reading this from a stranger, I will look forward to your response.
Jon Andersen