Re: Images of Typhoon (was: Typhoon)

Michael B Holt wrote:            [snip]

> The problem with the Typhoon is that expanse of deck and hull forward
> of the sail.   The only thing I could figure to do with that was to add
> a place for a prone observer.

Mess around with the scale and you'll see that a seated sub pilot can be comfortably ensconced
without too much modification.  That expanse of deck disappears if you lop off some length.  If
scale is used too closely problems could crop up.  If I have time I'll shoot my "diver in a Typoon"
and send it to you or have it posted in some category on PSUBS.

In the mean time avoid an exact duplication of the Typoon and scaling challenges go away.

Rick

--
????กำ?