ambiant fiberglass hull

In a message dated 7/20/99 6:55:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
michaelbholt@juno.com writes:

<<
 Kent Markham did a two-seat design using an aircraft drop tank.   It
 seems >>
These hulls are shaped very much like a drop tank.  I'll try to get a picture
of one.
There are a bunch of them, but the guy that has them thinks they are gold.
He's old and I figured I could out live him and get them all at auction for
next to nothing.  As it is now, we're looking at about $300 each.  Shipping
to Kent?  I dunno!  probably another $300.   still couldn't begin to build
one for that with forms and all.
Gene Seus