Ginger's Sub Cycle

Bravo Ginger!  That was a very good description of a wet sub that should really work if the experts on this list help you.  Someone should use a CAD program and put a picture together for you and the list.  We think you are great even though you are ruining my marriage.  My wife said Ginger treats men like men probably treat her, body and looks and overlooking her great mind.

She loved your flat fanny comment for Mr. Butt.  lol.  You make this list worth joining.  Giv'em hell girl.  Best to you and your sister.  Your mom and dad deserve combat metals for raising you two hell raisers.
Jack

__
http://www.go.com