Re: Screw vs the Box

Ginger,
You have a unique way of describing things but obviously have a great deal of
insight into real world functioning ideas (you are detail minded!).  We will get
along just fine!   :-)      You are not dumb!  and I don't have to qualify that
statement in the least.

I think I get the general picture of what you are describing and it sounds like
it would be do-able and fun!.  I happen to have the tools (and access to some
old bikes) to try it out as well, and I am intrigued enough to just maybe do
it!  Of course I might want to improve a few of the parts but thats just what
engineers do   ;-)    Maybe one of the pontoons described as up for sale in
earlier mail would make a good fairing for such a craft?  If not some plastic
rolled into half rounds makes a good outer skin.  I'll let this gel a bit and
get back to you.  Have fun on your vacation!
Dick