Re: Re: crude childhood submersible death-trap fun

<Come on. I'm sure I'm not the only one here who has fantasized about arming
his little u-boat, or at least sneaking up on fishermen and swimmers with
it.>

I always wanted to arm my canoe.  I thought maybe a long prod on the front
just under the water with an explosive on the tip.  Or maybe a serrated sword
attachment so when I got going really fast I could rip right through the
middle of another canoe.

>Speaking of stupid and dangerous... how come neither of you mentioned BB
>gun wars?

I use to do that, but there was always some idiot in the group that thought
it would be funny to pump it up 20 times and shoot someone.

<<building bombs and iceboats, and climbing around on the outsides of cars as
they go down the road.>>

Gee I did both of those also.  I had the Special Forces book on improvised
munitions.  Molotov cocktails filled with Napalm were cool, as well as
fertilizer bombs and soap bubbles filled with acetylene.  For the fun on the
outside of cars we used to attach a rope to the front bumper, then stand on
top of the car holding the reigns like a Roman chariot.  You could get up to
highway speeds and still hang on.

Steve