Re: ambiant fiberglass hull

At 0949 -0500 07/21/99, Michael B Holt wrote:
>(Does anyone out there get the DoD surplus sales brochures?    I have in
>the past, but don't any more.)

This makes me wonder -- some of you guys must get some butt-kickin cool
catalogs from surplus outfits. Both the army kind with field rations and
camoflage pants, and the miscellaneous mechanical junk kind with motors and
switches, marine, and who knows what-all else. I sometimes worry that
there's a lot of great junk at rock-bottom can't-beat-em prices out there,
that I'm totally missing out on cluttering my shed and yard with. So, I'd
love to hear any suggestions, with names and -better still- the numbers to
call to order a catalog.

Wow. I get behind in reading the list for a few days, and all of a sudden
there's somebody with plastic hulls for $300. Jeepers. What I'm curious
about is, what color are they? That's the way I think. I'm almost certain,
though, that I won't be able to convince this girl who's buying stucco
materials that what we really need is a plastic float, when our yard is
already populated by derelict boats and could-be-a-sub tanks.

---------
David
buchner@wcta.net
http://customer.wcta.net/buchner