Re: sneaking up on fishermen

On Sun, 25 Jul 1999 HUNTR2@aol.com wrote:

> Exchange the manequin for a science class skeleton with clothing remnants!
> Better have Candid Camera (and the paramedics) on sight!

Better yet, buy a rotting corpse kit from a special effects house.  Looks
like a real rotting corpse.  Dress it in clothes, put on a dock with an
old hat over the face(as though said person where asleep), and watch if
someone notices how long it's been since he moved...

> Ps.  I have two boys, older one who built his own go cart out of junk yard
> parts, welding and all, and the other who spends his spare time doing
> "anarchists cookbook" stuff (his mother freaks out) and I TRY to keep safety
> tabs on him.

He really shouldn't be messing around with anything out of those
'cookbooks'.  Many of the experiments are poorly documented, EXTREMELY
dangerous, and the safety precautions are rarely adequate.  For some fun
stuff, buy some chemistry text books, and a copy of a fireworks book by
Tom Perigrin(I forget the exact title), you can order it from
Skylighter(http://www.skylighter.com )  Hang around on rec.pyrotechnics,
and then you can have some real, safe fun.

> The
> younger son also does drawings and designs for sub ideas....  he's a BIG
> thinker tho with standing room and bench seats for 10!

Bah!  In the back of my mind for several years now I've been working on
the design of a sub capable of 1,000 person crew(plus say 400 passengers),
spending months on end submerged, and decending to the deepest depths of
the ocean.:)  I've already got a number of structural concepts in place,
but, of course to be able to confirm my ideas I would need to perform
testing...  TTYL!

---
Paul Anderson
hacker@geeky1.ebtech.net
http://www.hpv.on.ca sys admin
http://www.freeworldbbs.org

"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration,
Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international
Communist conspiricy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily
fluids... "
        -- General Jack Ripper, from Dr. Strangelove