Re: new ISP needed

On Sun, 25 Jul 1999 Subscuba@aol.com wrote:

> I'm probably a rare breed but I like AOL.

Yes, you are an extremely rare individual.  AOL really isn't the best,
you're much better off with a true ISP(AOL just gateways your traffic to
outside networks, there internal network is NOT TCP/IP), like Earthlink or
Netcom...  TTYL!

---
Paul Anderson
hacker@geeky1.ebtech.net
http://www.hpv.on.ca sys admin
http://www.freeworldbbs.org

"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration,
Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international
Communist conspiricy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily
fluids... "
        -- General Jack Ripper, from Dr. Strangelove