[PSUBS-MAILIST] Web based discussion

Marc de Piolenc piolenc at archivale.com
Sun Jul 21 21:04:38 EDT 2013

Forgot to mention. Years ago there was already list management software
that could bust through SPAM filters. It was very simple: it simply sent
an individual message to every member of the list, so each header
contained only one destination address. Worked perfectly. At the time, I
was maintaining a mailing list for a magazine publisher, and it was
absolutely essential for EVERY email to get through because we used the
list to solicit updates for the annual directory issue. There was no
problem at all. Such software must still exist today.

Best,
Marc

--
Archivale catalog: http://www.archivale.com/catalog