[PSUBS-MAILIST] Web based discussion

Douglas Suhr spiritofcalypso at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 00:00:51 EDT 2013

I understand it may be a bit of an inconvenience for some, but couldn't
those with AOL just use a gmail account specific to psubs? I mean they're
so easy to open and also serve as a good way to organize! That is what I
did with my sub name because I wanted a dedicated address just for
submersible activity. Hell I've got so many gmail accounts for all my
different projects that I finally started a word document to keep all the
passwords straight. Just my suggestion.

I have to agree with Marc though, it will make it a lot harder if we go to
a wb forum. I love keeping up with what you guys are conversing about, but
I doubt that I will take the time to look through something that doesn't
stand out like an email. ~ Douglas S.