[PSUBS-MAILIST] newbie with no background whatsoever

swaters swaters at waters-ks.com
Wed Oct 23 15:10:59 EDT 2013

That last psub conference was in the Florida Keys earlier this month. We normally have it in the summer. Next years hasn't been set yet.
Thanks,
Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular© SmartphoneMatt <matthewbecker1 at yahoo.com> wrote:Scott, I appreciate the offer, and I agree that face to face is much much better, but the 1500 mile drive is a bit far. If I ever end up in that neck of the woods though I will gladly look you up.  Where and when are the psuba conferences?

Sent from my iPhone