[PSUBS-MAILIST] MK-101 Connectors

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Aug 4 18:10:21 EDT 2014

Just another factor in the equation;
If we are looking at a 2 wire cable it would have to be packed out round
to seal in the blue globe cable glands.
Perhaps this is why subconn don't have a 2 wire connector, as it would end up the same
dimensions as a 4 wire (pin) connector.
The 4 pin subconn connectors I have, have packing in the cables.
Alan