[PSUBS-MAILIST] Non developable surfaces

Joe Perkel josephperkel at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 16 09:00:16 EST 2014

Hi Alan,

I figured you to be distracted by Polynesian dancers by now! :)

Small window ala Nekton, but located in a spot where the shape curves in two directions. A flat slab like the Nektons would detract from the lines unless made too small to be practical.

The whole thought process here, is to expound on James Frankland's forward MBT by fully enclosing for the purpose of reducing tow drag.

Joe