[PSUBS-MAILIST] thruster mod

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jul 13 14:57:00 EDT 2015

Now that "bi-directional" prop idea is out of the box and original! It
would probably give a prop expert seizures just thinking about all the ways
it would complicate the calculations, but I'm looking forward to hearing
how well it works.

Alec

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 12:47 PM, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <