[PSUBS-MAILIST] LED Lights

Seaquestor via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jul 27 11:10:47 EDT 2015

Hi Cliff, maybe Phil could chime in on his led he demonstrated at his shop for use on the deep workers. It had only a flexible membrane over the oil compensated led housing. I think his design is about as compact as you can get, and I recall it had now fins, but run a voltage up to around 200+ volts. Seems to me that simpler the better, is the idea here. For me I will testing my design hopefully next week. with 4 leds, wired for high and low. Based upon alum cost, machining, leds and  subconscious connector I'm coming in around $500 for each light. Cost may drop with multiple units. But one off is always more expensive.
Best Regards,David Colombo