[PSUBS-MAILIST] power test

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jul 27 21:22:02 EDT 2015

Hi Hank,
I just got my thruster adapter tubes completed with Delrin and am waiting
for the Subconn connectors to arrive. Once I have them the test will begin.
I'll share the test results when completed. I will be using the Minn Kota
PWM as part of the the test so I can measure amp draws at different speeds
and loads and the battery drain time line.

Best Regards,
David Colombo

804 College Ave
Santa Rosa, CA. 95404
(707) 536-1424
www.SeaQuestor.com

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 12:42 PM, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <