[PSUBS-MAILIST] Motor modification

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Dec 5 13:01:22 EST 2016

Hi James,

I totally agree on the difficulty of filling up. Well the filling is easy,
it's getting rid of the last bubbles that is the real issue. For a thruster
compensation bladder, the last thing I was testing on Snoopy before her
sale was little plastic squeeze bottles. Google "plastic accordion bottle"
and you should get some hits. Like this:

https://www.grainger.com/product/5FVF7?gclid=CjwKEAiAvZTCBRDvnoOaoa2j3xISJABxPjN9ekm4clPKgKRoIN07DTRepXFPSkcSB1GAMOTILj3jBRoCcMfw_wcB&cm_mmc=PPC:GOOGLEPLAA-_-Adhesives%2C%20Sealants%20and%20Tape-_-Dispensing%20Guns-_-5FVF7&AL!2966!3!50916782397!!!g!104636426757!&s_kwcid=AL!2966!3!50916782397!!!g!104636426757!&ef_id=VzemaAAAAJR6JHK7:20161205180023:s

Best,

Alec

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 7:28 AM, James Frankland via Personal_Submersibles <