[PSUBS-MAILIST] Acceptable cabin pressure swing

Mon Feb 29 08:36:08 EST 2016

I'd be interested to learn more about that compressor. Is that the same as the one Hank has in Gamma, or something different?

On the relief valve, I suppose one could make it code compliant by piping your cabin air to it through a shutoff, versus simply allowing the cabin air to flow through. Would have to be a big valve to get the flow you need though.

Have you done a test to see how much internal pressure it takes to unseat the dome?  Also, how quickly can that compressor drop the cabin pressure?

Sean