[PSUBS-MAILIST] Acceptable cabin pressure swing

Mon Feb 29 08:58:12 EST 2016

Hi Sean,

Its the baby brother of Hanks.  Same thing but a bit smaller.  Cornelius
Compressor.  Googling a bit, it seems they came out of WW2 era aircraft and
were used for moving gun turrets.

24v.  Pumps to 1500psi.  I have it T'd into the aft main HP line with a
check valve inline.

That's about all I know about it, but it seems really good.

Regards
James

On 29 February 2016 at 13:36, Sean T. Stevenson via Personal_Submersibles <