[PSUBS-MAILIST] Scuba Tank DIN connector to JIC

Stephen Fordyce via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Oct 12 22:27:36 EDT 2016

Hi Mark,
I have that sort of thing in my catalogue (TFM Engineering Australia),
but being down under, not a lot of point sending them to you in the USA
when you get can from the likes of:
http://www.northshorecompressor.com/products/17B477D22-M-NPT-x-DIN-300-M.html
http://www.northeastscubasupply.com/search.php?search_query=DIN+NPT&Search=

You might be able to do a bit better if you look around - but avoid the
ones with bleeders for your application in case it gets knocked.

Cheers
Steve

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 6:44 AM, Mark via Personal_Submersibles <