[PSUBS-MAILIST] fiberglass

Dan Hryhorcoff via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Sep 19 12:17:29 EDT 2016

Scott,

If you give me a call I can give you a little guidance.  It's more then I
care to type about.
570 780-4726

Dan H   in the USA

-----Original Message-----
From: via Personal_Submersibles
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 11:24 AM
To: PSUBS
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] fiberglass

Hey everyone,

For someone such as myself that doesn't know much about fiberglass. Can I
get some help for what I need to do to build the fairings for Pisces VI?

*What fabric and resin do I use

*I know of the foam plug method, but how do I get the outside to be pretty
and smooth. do I have to use a negative mold for that?

*How do I correlate how much fabric I need to equal a specific thickness?

Any help and links to websites/videos are appreciated.

Thank you,
Scott Waters