[PSUBS-MAILIST] fiberglass

Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Sep 19 14:00:31 EDT 2016

Scott,   The gel coat is what makes for a really clean and glossy finish, it's the first coat that is put on the mold.  I've never done it, but it's how they do all the boats you see.  If you could get into a boat manufacturing place that would very educational !   But of course they would be using blown fiberglass which would be more for mass production.

Brian