[PSUBS-MAILIST] Minn-Kota Shaft Seals

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Apr 11 15:15:31 EDT 2017

Will do (but after the upcoming test!) If the pressure test is
satisfactory, I think my plan would be to drill the outside seals,
effectively eliminating them, and then when the time comes to replace the
inside ones I would put the next ones in reversed. If the test is
unsatisfactory, then I'd tear them all out now and go with seal reversal
right away.

Best,

Alec

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 10:19 AM, Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <