From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Akins
Sent: 21 January 2006 20:58
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] sub concept sketch

Got your link and checked out the drawing Patrick. Your conning tower reminds me of  Simon Lake's first military design sub  "The Protector" that was sold to Russia back in 1902.
Compare them. Pic of he Protector is at this link  http://www.chinfo.navy.mil/navpalib/cno/n87/usw/issue_16/simonlake.html
Bill Akins.