RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] hull thickness technical help needed

David

I completely agree with Joe and I would suggest that the answers you
receive from this forum will sometimes conflict with what you may like
to hear.

When you receive advice like this just remember it's not a criticism
that is intended to dent your enthusiasm.  Most often the opinions and
advice is supplied by eminently qualified people with some amazing
backgrounds and lots of first rate hands on experience.

My own projects design has changed and been modified countless times and
fabrication delayed by at least 18 months as a result of the education I
have received from members of this forum. I want a functional Psub not a
white elephant.

I agree with Joe when he says:

"It is the intention of this forum to promote safely operated and
successful Psubs. Be prepared to receive feedback that you may not be
expecting nor desire to hear. This is a veritable gold mine but, you
have to learn to mine it."

Find a few senior members; take the time to get to know them, their
backgrounds and qualifications then see if a few who have the time will
mentor you through the process.

Regards and best of luck

Steve P