From: ShellyDalg@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 15:12:53 -0400
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Acrylic Viewports
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org

Hi Jon. I didn't see it either, but isn't it against the law to operate a sub for profit without it? ( at least in the US ) We can build what ever we want, but taking paying customers down requires insurance. I don't think Karl Stanley's sub is ABS but maybe that's why he operates where he does. The Delta group has a pretty impressive list of customers, and I don't think they'd be willing to risk it.   I'll ask them how they do it. Frank D.