[PSUBS-MAILIST] Rudder/Dive Plane Angle Indicator

Last night I took a real good look inside a Zero Reader Flight Director
Indicator, and it appears to me that such an instrument could be hooked up
to a couple of 4-20mA current loops, and used as a combined Rudder and
Dive Plane Angle Indicator.

If this should work, it will also be excellent to use with a combined
Kort-Nozzle/Propeller 3D-tilt assembly.

Please let me know what you think, and especially if you know something
about the said aviation instrument (see attached image).

Best regards,
Jens Laland