Re: Typhoon

Hi,
I didn't think that there was such a thing as bulk e-mail, but Rick has proved
me wrong on that idea.
Just kidding around with ya Rick. But you do write a lot!  :-)

Rick Lucertini wrote:

> Michael B Holt wrote:
> > On Tue, 06 Jul 1999 08:36:42 -0400 Jonathan Shawl writes:
> > [snip]  I once saw a line drawings in a magazine like maybe Pop Sci. or
> Mech. Illustrated,
> >
> > Is MI still being published?   I always liked it.
>
> Naw - it was nixed.  Don't know if it transmogrified into something else.

Humm, I thought I saw Mech Ill on the news stand in a Borders book store with
in the last year. Did it just go away recently? It used to cover new subs
pretty well. I hope it is still around.
I'll take another look where I thought I saw it last and let you know if I
find it.
Jon