Re: Typhoon

Jonathan Shawl wrote:

> Hi,
> I didn't think that there was such a thing as bulk e-mail, but Rick has proved
> me wrong on that idea.
> Just kidding around with ya Rick. But you do write a lot!  :-)

I do it in spurts - when I have the time I answer as much as possible.  You probably noticed I don't
write for a couple of weeks or longer at times.

> Rick Lucertini wrote:
>
> > Michael B Holt wrote:
> > > On Tue, 06 Jul 1999 08:36:42 -0400 Jonathan Shawl writes:
> > > [snip]  I once saw a line drawings in a magazine like maybe Pop Sci. or
> > Mech. Illustrated,
> > >
> > > Is MI still being published?   I always liked it.
> >
> > Naw - it was nixed.  Don't know if it transmogrified into something else.
>
> Humm, I thought I saw Mech Ill on the news stand in a Borders book store with
> in the last year. Did it just go away recently? It used to cover new subs
> pretty well. I hope it is still around.
> I'll take another look where I thought I saw it last and let you know if I
> find it.
> Jon

Please do.  It may have been brought back in.  They were the ones who covered that nifty trimaran
sub.  The amas (pontoons) remain on the surface while the centre hull (cockpit) sinks down about 4
ft.

Rick

--
????กำ?