Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] K-600 Reconditioning

Alec,

Any photos of your saddle tanks yet? I've begun to consider the same thing for the 600, possibly removing the bow and stern tanks completely. Now that I have the existing tanks off in preparation for refinishing, I like the look. It's more compact and clean looking. I can easily match the flotation of the bow/stern tanks with appropriately sized saddle tanks, or add them to the existing configuration to provide more lift and stability on the surface.

So I'm curious, did you remove the bow/stern tanks or just add the saddle tanks to the stock K-250 configuration?

Jon